Saturday, March 20, 2010

Very Early Spring Surfing in LA

Here is a picture of my nephew Kanyon and his Dad, Jum getting up on the boards during their first surfing lesson. Just happened to catch this wave with them!! 


I had such a great time catching up with my sister and her family.  Here are some pictures from a really nice hike we took in Santa Monica. 
Due to all the rain they have had in Cali there were numerous waterfalls and an abundant amount of green and flowering plants.  That made the hike really refreshing after living in the desert for 7 years. 




Nature not only inspires me but revives my spirit and energy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made so many new and wonderful friends with this blog.
I really enjoy and benefit from your feedback about my work.
Please take a minute and comment. Thank you!