Monday, January 3, 2011

Check it out!! Tabs for Polymer Clay and Fiber Art

My New Year's Resolution:  
GET ORGANIZED!!!!  
I am in the process of adding pages to my blog; 
dividing up my passions into categories 
so that you can visit them all 
or just the ones you personally are interested in. 
Click on Polymer Clay if you are a polyholic.
Click on Fiber Art if you are a fiberholic- 
If you are a Beadaholic then you can stay right here for now. 
(Warning: You may become-  ?holic by visiting these pages!!)
Hopefully keeping up with these pages 
won't make my head 
spin so fast that it falls off into the net abys 
or worse explodes 
and makes a bigger mess of my house than it already is.
I am planning to open a second Etsy Shop so that my goodies are divided up too- 
Fiber Art in one
and Polymer Clay, Beads and Jewelry in the second. 
I know I am crazy to pursue so many different creative outlets 
(the first step is to admit your life is unmanageable) 
But I AM managing it-( I think I can I think I can....)
GET OVER IT!
The passion for each one is coursing through my veins.
Remember the saying: 
"Variety is the Spice of Life"?
Okay so I am just one very 
"Spicy Lady"*  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made so many new and wonderful friends with this blog.
I really enjoy and benefit from your feedback about my work.
Please take a minute and comment. Thank you!