Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I apologize for my rather long absence from the Blogosphere. 
 I have been busy preparing and training for my new job.  
Yes, after two years I have finally landed a job!  
Woooo Hoooo!! 
I will be working at Opportunity Village, 
an organization that provides jobs and services 
for adults with disabilities.  
I will start as a Direct Care On Call staff person 
and hopefully end up working 
in their wonderful Arts and Enrichment Program. 
 I am both ecstatic and a little overwhelmed with new information.  
We have had two full days of orientation and training so far 
and one more tomorrow. 
I am so grateful for this opportunity which brings me back 
almost full circle to my original dream 
of having a career in Music Therapy.  
I drifted from this original plan 
due to factors in and out of my control 
but I feel so much better prepared at this point in my life 
because of all my diverse experiences; 
music, arts and crafts, theater,dance... 
I will try to keep blogging but honestly 
I may not have the time to post weekly 
so thank you to all my faithful followers.  
I will never give up my passions for all the arts 
I have been dabbling in the last 8 years 
but I may not be quite as productive. 
Hopefully you will still stop by and say hi, 
I have so enjoyed all the friendships I have made online.  
Love to you all!  Heather

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Miss Heather! I have been missing you of late. I am so glad that things are looking up for you and that you are doing something fulfilling and challenging and right up your creative alley! Wishing you all the best.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that new-job-information-overload feeling all too well! Wishing you great success and a joyful journey! Congratulations Heather!

    ReplyDelete

I have made so many new and wonderful friends with this blog.
I really enjoy and benefit from your feedback about my work.
Please take a minute and comment. Thank you!