Saturday, April 17, 2010

Flowers everywhere....

My first creation using my flower beads looks a little youthful!  Oh well, I am young on the inside.  It is VERY pink and purple.  So many early spring flowers are.  

 I  found some really nice glass beads in light pink and smokey lavender to compliment the brighter colors of  all the polymer clay flowers, leaves and beads I made. 
As soon as I fall out of love with this it will be in my Etsy shop.  I am so fickle it will only take a little while until I fall in love with another creation. 
Here is a close up of the dangling flower earrings. 

I got really busy making up jewelry with some of my older beads.  It is funny how you finally find all the components to make them work.  I think the antique brass metal with this bead is perfect.

  The polymer clay focal bead reminded me of old porcelain dishes at my Grandmother's house.  So I had to add pearls which hint at the old but are definitely more modern in style.  I like the mix. 


and I finally managed to create an asymetric design.
Here are the earrings that match. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made so many new and wonderful friends with this blog.
I really enjoy and benefit from your feedback about my work.
Please take a minute and comment. Thank you!