Monday, July 18, 2011

Another Bead Soup Party Coming Up!!

I just have to say that Lori Anderson at  Pretty Things 
has had a huge positive influence in my growth 
as a blogger and jewelry designer.
I am so grateful for all the opportunities she has provided. 

These are pictures from my last two Bead Soup Parties. 
My soup ingredients, my partners's ( Emanda Johnson  and Angela Rae) soup ingredients
 and all of our our resulting creations. 
Lori's picks 2010 
and my "A Leap of Faith Necklace"  published in Bead Work Magazine!! 
 So here is your chance to take a leap of faith and participate too!! 
For more info go to http://lorianderson-beadsoupblogparty.blogspot.com/ and check out the fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made so many new and wonderful friends with this blog.
I really enjoy and benefit from your feedback about my work.
Please take a minute and comment. Thank you!