Friday, February 26, 2010

It is time for some jewelry...

I was thrilled to take first prize in the Desert Quilters annual Challenge last night.  My fish, still nameless, was number one in the "Off the Wall" category.  All the entries to this show were amazing and colorful because the fabrics everyone had to use were purple with bright green dots and red orange with yellow dots.  The rules were to use a noticeable amount of each and embellish with beading.  I wish I had photos to show you all the diverse entries.  The Walls of the convention center came to life with bright colors and everything from flowers, fish, abstracts, traditional patchworks to aliens and germs!!!  I love this group of talented and creative people!  They are so inspiring!! 

So on to jewelry.  Here is my newest most favorite design just added to my Etsy shop. 
Winter Dragonfly Set.

Here is a close up of the focal beads



The set includes earrings and a bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made so many new and wonderful friends with this blog.
I really enjoy and benefit from your feedback about my work.
Please take a minute and comment. Thank you!