Wednesday, June 23, 2010

and on the 5th Day....

There is more bead soup!! 
Enjoy.


48. Nan, Spirit Rattles

49. Amy, 
Copper Diem

50. Malin, 
Beading by Malin de Koning

51. Anne, 
Gardanne Glass Lampwork

52. Alice, 
Alice's Beads and Baubles

53. Barbara, 
Second Surf

54. Amanda, 
Articulations

55. Heather, 
Humble Beads

56. Melissa, 
Melissa Meman, Art, Life, Love

57. Kate, 
Organic Odysseys

58. Patti, 
PJ Clark Designs

59. Stefanie, 
Stefanie's Sammelsurium





Keep sippin!! 
And don't miss this:

The Best Bead Give-A-Way Ever!

The Best Bead Give-A-Way Ever!



Hi Everyone, My Big reveal is Saturday, June 26.  In honor of this weeks "Bead Soup Blog Party" I am giving away the BEST mix of beads ever!  The totalweight of the beads are 7 1/2 pounds!  Well OVER $350.00 worth of beadsout of my bead stash!  Some still have the tags on them!  Click on the pictures for a larger image!
Go to Denise's Blog to enter







No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made so many new and wonderful friends with this blog.
I really enjoy and benefit from your feedback about my work.
Please take a minute and comment. Thank you!