Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day Six of the Bead Soup Party!!!

Good morning all!  
I am getting really anxious to post my bead soup but alas my turn is not until tomorrow!!
Here are today's Goodies- slurp them up!! 

60. Carol, Carol Bradley Designs

61. Wanda, 
A Frayed of Fibers

62. Diana, 
Vintage Blue Studio

63. Marieke, 
Marieke's Blog

64. KJ, 
Silver Parrot

65. Maire, 
Maire Dodd

66. Shannon, 
Miss Fickle Media

67. Dana, 
Dana's Jewelry Designs

68. Charlene, 
The Bead Dreamer

69. Elisabeth, 
Beads for Busy Gals

70. Cathryn, 
Chile Cats

71. Missy, 
Melissa Rappaport

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made so many new and wonderful friends with this blog.
I really enjoy and benefit from your feedback about my work.
Please take a minute and comment. Thank you!