Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bead Soup Happy Day!!

 
I am thrilled to introduce to you my partner-
drrrrrrrrrummmmmm roll!!!
She has revealed her Bead Soup Creation today!!
I have been anxiously waiting to see what she would do with my "Alamo Beads" 
and the soup ingredients I sent her.  
WOW!!!  
Take a look:
Go to her blog: "Artemisia Studio" to learn more about her and how she put this together. 

I love this piece and she really captured the feel of my original inspiration-
The Alamo in San Antonio Texas.  
Thank you Emanda for this wonderful design!
Now that you have had a sip of Bead Soup don't go away.  
Check out the rest of today's menu:
June 20, 2010
16. Emanda, Artemisia Studio 
17. Marie, Skye Jewels
18. Loretta, Designs By Loretta
19. Stacy, Sissy and Jack's
20. Joanna, Filcowe
21. Diane, Diane Hawkey
22. Marianna, Pretty Shiny Things
24. Marcie, La Bella Joya
Happy Blog Hopping!!!

                                                             


2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,

    Thanks for the shout-out. I wore the necklace to church this morning and got soooo many compliments at coffee hour! I told everyone about the swap and that you made the beads especially for me -- I'm so luck to have you as a swap partner. Thank you for giving me excellent ingredients for my bead soup.

    Emanda
    www.ArtemisiaStudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I have made so many new and wonderful friends with this blog.
I really enjoy and benefit from your feedback about my work.
Please take a minute and comment. Thank you!